導航:首頁 > 全套作文 > 小學生作文我演話劇青蛙王子

小學生作文我演話劇青蛙王子

發布時間:2021-01-18 23:17:15

『壹』 急求青蛙王子英文版話劇劇本

旁白:In olden times when wishing still helped one, there lived a King whose daughters
在遙遠的古代,人們心中的美好願望往往能夠變成現實。就在那個令人神往的時代,曾經有
were all beautiful, but the youngest was so beautiful that the sun itself, which has seen
過一位國王。國王有好幾個女兒,個個都長得非常美麗;尤其是他的小女兒,更是美如天仙,
so much, was astonished whenever it shone in her face. Close by the King』s castle lay
就連見多識廣的太陽,每次照在她臉上時,都對她的美麗感到驚詫不已。國王的宮殿附近,
a great dark forest, and under an old lime-tree in the forest was a well, and when the
有一片幽暗的大森林。在這片森林中的一棵老椴樹下,有一個水潭,水潭很深。在天熱的時
day was very warm, the King』s child went out into the forest and sat down by the side
候,小公主常常來到這片森林,坐在清涼的水潭邊上。她坐在那裡感到無聊的時候,就取出
of the cool fountain, and when she was ll she took a golden ball, and threw it up on
一隻金球,把金球拋向空中,然後再用手接住。這成了她最喜愛的游戲。
high and caught it, and this ball was her favorite plaything.

Now it so happened that on one occasion the princess』s golden ball did not fall into
不巧的是,有一次,小公主伸出兩只小手去接金球,金球卻沒有落進她的手裡,而是掉到了
the little hand which she was holding up for it, but on to the ground beyond, and
地上,而且一下子就滾到了水潭裡。小公主兩眼緊緊地盯著金球,可是金球忽地一下子在水
rolled straight into the water. The King』s daughter followed it with her eyes, but it
潭裡就沒影兒了。因為水潭裡的水很深,看不見底,小公主就哭了起來,她的哭聲越來越大,
vanished, and the well was deep, so deep that the bottom could not be seen.On this
哭得傷心極了。哭著哭著,小公主突然聽見有人大聲說
she began to cry, and cried louder and louder, and could not be comforted. And as she thus lamented someone said to her,

青蛙:「What』s wrong with you, King』s daughter? You weep so that even a stone
「哎呀,公主,您這是怎麼啦?您這樣嚎啕大哭,就連石頭聽了都會心疼的呀。」would show pity.」
公主:「Ah! Old water-splasher, is it you?」 「I am weeping for my golden ball, which
「啊!原來是你呀,游泳健將,我在這兒哭,是因為我的金球掉進水潭裡去了。」
has fallen into the well.」
青蛙:「Be quiet, and do not weep, I can help you, but what will you give me if I bring
「好啦,不要難過,別哭了,我有辦法幫助您。要是我幫您把您的金球撈出來,您拿
the plaything up again?」
什麼東西來回報我呢?」
公主:「Whatever you will have, dear frog, my clothes, my pearls and jewels, and even
「親愛的青蛙,你要什麼東西都成,我的衣服、我的珍珠和寶石、甚至我頭上戴著的
the golden crown which I am wearing.」
這頂金冠,都可以給你。」
青蛙:「I do not care for the clothes, the pearls and jewels, or the golden crown, but if
「您的衣服、您的珍珠、您的寶石,還有您的金冠,我哪樣都不想要。不過,要是您
you will love me and let me be the companion and play-fellow, and sit by you
喜歡我,讓我做您的好朋友,我們一起游戲,吃飯的時候讓我和您同坐一張餐桌,
at the little table, and eat off the little golden plate, and drink out of the little
用您的小金碟子吃東西,用您的小高腳杯飲酒,晚上還讓我睡在您的小床上;要是
cup, and sleep in the little bed — if you will promise me this I will go down
您答應所有這一切的話,我就潛到水潭裡去,把您的金球撈出來。
below, and bring you the golden ball up again.」
公主:「Oh, yes, I promise you all you wished, if you will bring me my ball back
「好的,太好了,只要你願意把我的金球撈出來,你的一切要求我都答應。
again.」
(然而她想:)
「How the silly frog does talk! He lives in the water with the other frogs,
「這只青蛙可真夠傻的,盡胡說八道!他只配蹲在水潭裡,和其他青蛙一起呱呱叫,
and croaks, and can be no companion to any human being.」
怎麼可能做人的好朋友呢?
旁白:
But the frog when he had received this promise, put his head into the water and sank
青蛙得到了小公主的許諾之後,把腦袋往水裡一紮,就潛入了水潭。過了不大一會兒,青蛙
down, and in a short time came swimming up again with the ball in his mouth, and
嘴裡銜著金球,浮出了水面,然後把金球吐在草地上。小公主重又見到了自己心愛的玩具,
threw it on the grass. The King』s daughter was delighted to see her pretty plaything
心裡別提有多高興了。她把金球揀了起來,撒腿就跑。
once more, and picked it up, and ran away with it.

青蛙:「Wait, wait, take me with you. I can』t run as you can.」
「別跑!別跑!帶上我呀!我可跑不了您那麼快。」
旁白:
But what did it avail him to scream his croak, croak, after her, as loudly as he could?
盡管青蛙扯著嗓子拚命叫喊,可是沒有一點兒用。小公主對青蛙的喊叫根本不予理睬,而是
She did not listen to it, but ran home and soon forgot the poor frog, who was forced to
徑直跑回了家,並且很快就把可憐的青蛙忘記得一干二凈。青蛙只好蹦蹦跳跳地又回到水潭
go back into his well again.
里去。
The next day when she had seated herself at table with the King and all the courtiers,
第二天,小公主跟國王和大臣們剛剛坐上餐桌,才開始用她的小金碟進餐,突然聽見啪啦啪
and was eating from her little golden plate, something came creeping splish splash,
啦的聲音。隨著聲響,有個什麼東西順著大理石台階往上跳,到了門口時,便一邊敲門一邊
splish splash, up the marble staircase, and when it had got to the top, it knocked at the
大聲嚷嚷:
door and cried,

青蛙:「Princess, youngest princess, open the door for me.」
「小公主,快開門!」

(She ran to see who was outside, but when she opened the door, there sat the frog in
聽到喊聲,小公主急忙跑到門口,想看看是誰在門外喊叫。打開門一看,原來是那隻青蛙,
front of it. Then she slammed the door to, in great haste, sat down to dinner again, and
正蹲在門前。小公主見是青蛙,猛然把門關上,轉身趕緊回到座位,心裡害怕極了。
was quite frightened.)

國王:「My child, what are you so afraid of? Is there perchance a giant outside who
「孩子,你怎麼會嚇成這個樣子?該不是門外有個巨人要把你抓走吧?」
wants to carry you away?」
公主:「Ah, no, it is no giant, but a disgusting frog.」
「啊,不是的,不是什麼巨人,而是一隻討厭的青蛙。」
國王:「What does a frog want with you?」
「青蛙想找你做什麼呢?」
公主:「Ah, dear father, yesterday when I was in the forest sitting by the well, playing,
「唉!我的好爸爸,昨天,我到森林裡去了。坐在水潭邊上玩的時候,金球掉到水潭
my golden ball fell into the water. And because I cried so the frog brought it out
里去了,於是我就哭了。我哭得很傷心,青蛙就替我把金球撈了上來。因為青蛙請求
again for me, and because he insisted so on it, I promised him he should be my
我做他的朋友,我就答應了,可是我壓根兒沒有想到,他會從水潭裡爬出來,爬這么
companion, but I never thought he would be able to come out of his water! And
遠的路到這兒來。現在他就在門外呢,想要上咱這兒來。
now he is outside there, and wants to come in to me.」

(正說著話的當兒,又聽見了敲門聲,接著是大聲的喊叫:)
青蛙:「Princess, youngest princess! 「小公主啊我的愛,
Open the door for me! 快點兒把門打開!
Do thou not know what thou saidst to me你不知道你跟我說了什麼嗎
Yesterday by the cool waters of the fountain? 昨天老椴樹下水潭邊
Princess, youngest princess! 小公主啊
Open the door for me!」 快點兒把門打開!
國王:「That which you had promised must you perform. Go and let him in.」
「你決不能言而無信,快去開門讓他進來。」
(小公主走過去把門打開,青蛙蹦蹦跳跳地進了門,然後跟著小公主來到座位前,接著大聲叫道)
青蛙:「Lift me up beside you.」
「把我抱到你身旁呀!」
(小公主聽了嚇得發抖,國王卻吩咐她照青蛙說的去做。青蛙被放在了椅子上,可心裡不太高興,想到桌子上去。上了桌子之後又說)
青蛙 :「Now, push the little golden plate nearer to me that we may eat together.」
「把您的小金碟子推過來一點兒好嗎?這樣我們就可以一快兒吃啦。」
(很顯然,小公主很不情願這么做,可她還是把金碟子推了過去。青蛙吃得津津有味,可小公主卻一點兒胃口都沒有。終於,青蛙開口說)
青蛙:「I』m full; now I am tired, carry me into the little room and make the little silken
「我已經吃飽了。現在我有點累了,請把我抱到您的小卧室去,鋪好您的緞子被蓋,
bed ready, and we will both lie down and go to sleep.」
然後我們就寢吧。」
(小公主害怕這只冷冰冰的青蛙,連碰都不敢碰一下。一聽他要在自己整潔漂亮的小床上睡覺,就哭了起來。)
國王:「He who helped you when you were in trouble ought not afterwards to be
「在我們困難的時候幫助過我們的人,不論他是誰,過後都不應當受到鄙視。」
despised by you.」
(於是,小公主用兩只纖秀的手指把青蛙挾起來,帶著他上了樓,把他放在卧室的一個角落裡。可是她剛剛在床上躺下,青蛙就爬到床邊對她說)
青蛙:「I am tired, I want to sleep as well as you, lift me up or I will tell your father.」
「我累了,我也想在床上睡覺。 請把我抱上來,要不然我就告訴您父親。」
(一聽這話,小公主勃然大怒,一把抓起青蛙,朝牆上死勁兒摔去。)
公主:「Now, you will be quiet, odious frog,」
「現在你想睡就去睡吧,你這個醜陋的討厭鬼!」

旁白:
But when he fell down he was no frog but a king』s son with beautiful, kind eyes. He
誰知他一落地,已不再是什麼青蛙,卻一下子變成了一位王子:一位兩眼炯炯有神、滿面笑
by her father』s will was now her dear companion and husband. Then he told her how
容的王子。直到這時候,王子才告訴小公主,原來他被一個狠毒的巫婆施了魔法,除了小公
he had been bewitched by a wicked witch, and how no one could have delivered him
主以外,誰也不能把他從水潭裡解救出來。於是,遵照國王的旨意,他成為小公主親密的朋
from the well but herself, and that tomorrow they would go together into his kingdom.
友和伴侶,明天,他們將一道返回他的王國。

閱讀全文

與小學生作文我演話劇青蛙王子相關的資料

熱點內容
北京高中作文耐心 瀏覽:59
變作文600字初中 瀏覽:660
2011台州中考語文 瀏覽:250
識字一的教案 瀏覽:85
語文作業本凡卡答案 瀏覽:619
300書信作文大全 瀏覽:227
蘇教版五年級語文下冊補充成語ppt 瀏覽:891
愛的方式作文開頭結尾 瀏覽:694
端午節的作文600字初中 瀏覽:70
3年級上冊語文作業本答案 瀏覽:265
高考語文與小學的聯系 瀏覽:965
2015北京語文中考答案 瀏覽:979
雙分點地步法教學 瀏覽:714
小學二年級作文輔導課 瀏覽:693
關於成功條件的作文素材 瀏覽:848
建軍節作文的結尾 瀏覽:88
五年級下冊語文mp3在線收聽 瀏覽:696
ie教案6 瀏覽:907
三年級語文培優補差計劃 瀏覽:679
二胡獨奏一枝花教學 瀏覽:525