導航:首頁 > 教學教案 > 電話教學英語

電話教學英語

發布時間:2021-02-16 14:46:11

Ⅰ 電話英語

我說說來自己是怎樣准備自口語的吧。口語離不開一個字:練!當然,你要說的是英語, 所以一定要找個外國人來對話練習。我自己不喜歡去英語角,一群人圍著一個老外,什麼時候輪到你開口? 他們那的不管是外教,中教都是要有三年以上的教學經驗!一對一,外教保姆式。 所以我報了他們的課程了還不錯哦!才一個月而已我就可以流利的開口說英語了! 我老師都推薦我上這個不錯吧!
你可以先去免費測試一下你的英語等級啊,那的課程顧問
會給你的英語做一個前面的評估,了解了自己的英語哪裡不行

Ⅱ 電話英語是用電話就可以上課嗎

電話英語是近期很流行的一種英語上課方式,主要是通過電話來進行教學.目前還增加了「在線」這種上課方式.也就是說,「電話英語」除了用「電話」上課以外,還有「網路在線」一共兩種上課方式.

Ⅲ 我想具體了解一下電話英語。授課形式、教學模式等等

對的來,電話英語的確比較火熱,源作為以電話教學的一種新穎的教學模式,最近比較火熱,作為一種新興的事物,受到很多人的熱捧和好評。
電話英語最近的確很流行,主要是提高英語口語和聽力能力,在網上一搜,就可以找到很多這方面的信息,也可以找到很多的電話英語培訓機構,這種通過電話授課的形式,對於授課老師的要求是很高的。應該你也了解恩京吧,恩京就是電話教學的模式,他們實行外教和學生1:1的教學,外教都是有幾年電話英語教學經驗的,對於怎麼讓學生提高英語聽說能力很有辦法。他們會根據不同學生的不同實際情況量身定做為學員們設置課程,這樣合理而且高效。電話英語,只通過聲音傳遞內容上課,所以要求學生要有更高的注意力,因此對提高聽力有很大的幫助,同時在聽他人說話的同時,自己也要開口說話,這種學習方式被認為是鍛煉聽力和口語的最佳方法,還有,電話英語最大的優勢就是將上課內容全程錄音可以供課後復習。
當然,同樣的教學模式,不一定適合所有人,作為一種新興的模式,它新穎火熱,但也不一定就適合所有人,你結合你自身的情況,有所側重有所選擇,然後進行學習呀!

Ⅳ 我英語基礎不好,電話教學能聽懂嗎

其實培訓班只是一個平台,關鍵還是要自己多努力才行。

電話英語的話e-say做的不錯,一對一,交流多多~

09年中國外語教育培訓最佳滿意品牌

10年度十佳外語教育培訓機構

根據自身水平安排課程,學的輕松

Ⅳ 常用的電話用英語怎麼說

8月15日 00:08 交際法 The Communicative Approach

情景教學法 The Situational Teaching Method

游戲教學法 The Gaming Teaching Method

動作教學法 The Behavior Teaching Method

活動教學法 The Activity Teaching Method

全身反應法 The Total Physical Response Method

合作學習專法 The Cooperative Learning Method

三位一體教學法 The Three-in-One Teaching Method

自然法 The Natural Method

功能意念屬法 The Functional-Notional Approach

該回答在8月15日 00:10由回答者修改過

Ⅵ 有沒有免費的電話英語教學

好象沒有,但是有那種試聽

Ⅶ 現在很多人採用在線或是電話英語教學,,請問這種靠譜嗎,或是電話教學與視頻教學哪種好

傳統的面對面教學才是王道

Ⅷ 電話英語對話故事用於課堂

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是蘇珊嗎?

Who?誰啊?

Tian Yuan.田園。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家嗎?

Wrong number.打錯電話了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?請問是南京大學嗎?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲講話嗎?

There is no one here by that name.這里沒有玲玲這個人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?這里是521-8864嗎?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,這里是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

That's all right.沒關系。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你確定你打的號碼是對的嗎?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的電話是什麼號碼?

No one lives here by that name.這里沒有人叫那個名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.對不起,我打錯電話了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以請戶主聽電話嗎?

May I ask who's calling?請問你是誰?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司給您打電話。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大學的在校生蘇珊,請問您貴姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打攪了,李先生。您有孩子嗎?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his ecations.太好了。我相信你肯定很關心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或許你已經聽說過。我們交大的學生在假期間做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我們可以幫助您的孩子在他們空閑時學習功課。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我們在這個假期有個特價優惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解點吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治協會的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打電話來的。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中國銀行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也許你在報紙上看過我們的廣告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。

Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this proct to you.陸先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。

Yes. This proct will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產品可為你節省很多的錢和時間。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百貨的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您可以得到6折的最後機會。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這個報告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高興你給我打電話。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以後再打給你,好嗎?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人來了,我得去開門。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不說再見了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考慮一下,回頭我盡快打電話給你,好嗎?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我馬上有個會議要開。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鍾之內我們派巡邏車過來。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.這里是舊金山總醫院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裡,發生了什麼事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鍾就會痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?

From the baby!是胎兒引起的。

She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你為什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。

OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等著,救護車10分鍾之內到。

Thanks a lot.多謝,多謝!

There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請盡快派消防車來。

There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快報警。

Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.別著急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。

May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以請陳先生聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他現在出去了?

Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.這樣好了,請轉告他趙力來過電話。

Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不過對不起,先生你的姓怎麼拼?

It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓趙,Z-H-A-O。

Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.請你轉告他陸明正設法跟他聯系。

Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻煩你通知他陳剛來過電話。

Please give him the message.請轉告他。

What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎麼拼,先生?

May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以請譚小姐聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在會客。

I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留話給她嗎?

Certainly.當然可以。

Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻煩你請她打5225-9438找我。

Yes. I will.好的。

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的話,我想留話給他。

Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的語音信箱里留話嗎?

Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能傳話給李先生嗎?

May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以請胡小姐聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她現在出去吃午飯了。

I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她幾點會回來?

She'll be back around 2:30.大概兩點半會回來。

I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回來, 我就請她馬上回電。

That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的電話。謝謝。

I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就轉告他您的留言。

Shall I tell him you called?我告訴他你來過電話,好嗎?

I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打電話時我會在這,太感謝你了!

That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我會等他的來電。

Barker's Service Station.這里是巴克爾維修站。

I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你們的幫助。我的車啟動不了,能派人來修嗎?

We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我們可以派人去,但現在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你們什麼時候能派人來呢?

Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,讓我想想。大概要到3:30我們才有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早點嗎?

I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我沒把握,先生。我們會盡早的,但我不敢許諾3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把車拖到你們那裡,能馬上修嗎?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.當然能。您把車拖過來的話,我們馬上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你們能派輛拖車來嗎?

No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真對不起,我們不能派拖車來。

Why not?為什麼不能?

Our tow truck's being repaired.我們的拖車正在修理呢。

That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再見。

Bye.再見。

Will you help me?可以幫助我嗎?

Please help me to get things straight.請幫助我把事情搞好。

Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?幫助我克服困難,好嗎?

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道該怎麼解決這個問題。你能幫我嗎?

Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否來幫助我做這項艱苦的工作?

Can you assist me in this matter?這件事您能幫助我嗎?

I'm in great need of your assistance.我特別需要您的幫助。

I'm calling for your assistance.我打電話是要您幫助我。

My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我預定的飛機票。

When was your reservation?您預定的是什麼時候?

It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5點整。

Would you like me to reschele you for another time?要不要我再另外為你安排別的時間?

No. Thank you.不用了,謝謝。

Beijing Hotel.北京飯店。

Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我們在你們這預定了今晚聚會。

Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能為您效勞嗎?

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消預約,我們臨時改變計劃了。

I see. Would you like me to reschele you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外為你安排別的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我們會讓你們盡早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?順便問一下,我們取消後可拿回定金嗎?

Certainly.當然可以。

Thank you very much.謝謝你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我們今後還能給你幫助。再見。

Good-bye.再見。

Ⅸ 電話英語教學新功能

這是廣告?

Ⅹ 電話英語培訓的電話英語的教學模式

在指定的時間內.通過電話與學員進行上課.

閱讀全文

與電話教學英語相關的資料

熱點內容
北京高中作文耐心 瀏覽:59
變作文600字初中 瀏覽:660
2011台州中考語文 瀏覽:250
識字一的教案 瀏覽:85
語文作業本凡卡答案 瀏覽:619
300書信作文大全 瀏覽:227
蘇教版五年級語文下冊補充成語ppt 瀏覽:891
愛的方式作文開頭結尾 瀏覽:694
端午節的作文600字初中 瀏覽:70
3年級上冊語文作業本答案 瀏覽:265
高考語文與小學的聯系 瀏覽:965
2015北京語文中考答案 瀏覽:979
雙分點地步法教學 瀏覽:714
小學二年級作文輔導課 瀏覽:693
關於成功條件的作文素材 瀏覽:848
建軍節作文的結尾 瀏覽:88
五年級下冊語文mp3在線收聽 瀏覽:696
ie教案6 瀏覽:907
三年級語文培優補差計劃 瀏覽:679
二胡獨奏一枝花教學 瀏覽:525